The Master of Management Studies (MMS) is a two-year full time management program affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) consisting of four academic semesters and is open to candidates who are graduates in any discipline from University of Mumbai or of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
For Admission in MMS via DTE CAP, Choose our Institute by filling in Choice Code: MB-316010210.
For more information visit: https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
Eligibility Criteria – Master of Management Studies
- Passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only) in any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Appeared for the Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET), conducted by competent authority OR appeared for any other examination like CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA etc as mandated by the competent authority.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Eligibility criteria would be as per the directions laid down by the AICTE, DTE & University of Mumbai authorities from time to time.
For more details about Admission, kindly visit the site: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Hostel facility available for Boys & Girls separately.
- Bus facility available from Alibag, Poynad/Pezari, Pen, Uran, Karjat, Khopoli, Kamothe, Kalamboli, Kharghar & Panvel.